Thursday, March 1, 2012

A-Z about me

I got this quiz from Simone at Honey and Fizz

A. Age:
22
B. Bed size
Queen size
C. Chore that you hate:
Same as Simone! Folding the washing and putting it away
D. Dogs:
Teddy, our little Schnauzer...such a cute boy!
E. Essential start to your day:
A coffee
F. Favorite color:
Navy
G. Gold or Silver:
A bit of both
H. Height:
169cm
I. Instruments you play:
Does the piano app on my Iphone count? Haha, none.
J. Job title:
Admin, student
K. Kids:
None
L. Live:
Inner West, Sydney
M. Mother’s name:
Sharryn
N. Nicknames:
 Rhi, Poppet...and Dobby. My little brother nicknamed me Dobby (the house elf) when I lived at home because I used to help with chores..
O. Overnight hospital stays:
 When I broke my arm when I was 7
P. Pet peeves:
 Umm..not much annoys me really. Oh, people stopping in the middle of a a busy walkway - keep walking or move to the side!
Q. Quote from a movie:
I never remember quotes
R. Right or left handed:
Right
S. Siblings: 5 brothers. I am second child.
T. Time you wake up:
6:30am
U. Underwear:
Nice ones?
V. Vegetable you hate:
I like most vegetables.. none really come to mind
W. What makes you run late:
Sydney traffic
X. X-Rays you’ve had:
Broken arm
Y. Yummy food that you make:
Sugar free banana bread, Sticky Date pudding, Chicken Kievs
Z. Zoo animal:
I love the lions and tigers.

Play along if you would like...

1 comment :

  1. loved learning more about you, now if we could only get someone to fold the pesky washing! xx

    ReplyDelete