Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mothers Day

Mum and I - 1989

Happy Mothers Day to my sweet Mum.

To the lady who gave me 5 brothers, thank you.

To the lady who helped me grow and helped guide me as I grew up, thank you.

To the lady who made me chicken and vegetable soup every time I was sick, thank you.

To the lady who sacrificed so much to give us kids a good education, a loving family home and a Mum who was always there, thank you.

To the lady who provided a role model for my brothers and I, thank you.

To the lady (and man) who showed my brothers and I what a good marriage was and how to love a person so dearly, thank you.

To the lady who just loves and loves and loves, thank you.

I love you, Mum. X


1 comment :

  1. love old photos, this is one to cherish! i need to go and dig one out now x

    ReplyDelete