Thursday, June 7, 2012

The last thing Thursdays

Today I am linking with Jenna from The Life of a Wife for The last thing Thursdays.

The last thing....

 I ate: A turkey, cranberry, baby spinach sandwich

 I sewed: A navy fitted dress, you can read about it here

Childish thing I did: Used the swing at the park near us. Yeah, I'm a big kid!

I baked: Berry muffins.. I won't even show you a picture because I put them in the oven, went to clean the bathroom and forgot about them. Who does that!

Read: Lavender Morning by Jude Deveraux

I planned: A dinner out with S to celebrate a promotion and a new job. Win!

Thought about: Getting someone to make over my blog!

I hope you have all had a lovely Thursday, the weekend is near.

I tried to put Jenna's 'last things Thursday' button, but it didn't work. I will update when it's working.

1 comment :

  1. That dress is so sweet you are very clever, the red belt is a funky touch :)

    ReplyDelete