Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Life in Yellow

A couple of weeks ago, I was sent a photography challenge by This is Ess.
The challenge is Life in Yellow. Simple, but interesting.

I've had a lot of trouble with this challenge because my camera has been playing up. I went out to take pictures two weeks ago and my battery died after one picture was taken. I couldn't take pictures during the week because it's dark when I get home and my flash recently died (it's a new DSLR so I'm not sure what's going on there!). This past weekend, I was really busy and only managed to snap a couple of pictures.

Here is my take on Life in Yellow. I hope next challenge, my pictures are much better because I am not too happy with these ones!


For this picture, we used a lamp for lighting and used selective colour on our DSLR so it only picked up the yellow tones.





1 comment :

  1. Looks like a decent effort to me :-)

    I love the umbrella best :-)

    ReplyDelete