Wednesday, August 29, 2012

How has blogging changed me - Vlog

Hey there!

It's time for another vlog for the Girl Behind the Vlog series. As usual Ashley from 5ohwifey is hosting and her co-host this month is Sarah from Racing Towards Joy

The topic is 'How has blogging changed you?' and this is my take.

It is probably good to note that there were actually 3 or 4 questions, but I filmed my vlog before I fully read Ashley's post on the topic. Guess I was just eager!

They are getting a little less awkward too, which is awesome.



5 comments :

  1. Yay! I'm so glad you are finding your own personal writing style through blogging. You're right.. it is a skill that will absolutely transfer over into life. P.S. I love that you said you welcome anything that will help you grow as a person. Awesome perspective. Glad you linked up again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVED listening to your accent! I too, like to challenge my writing skills through my blog to entertain and interest people. Blogging is definitely about growth, and learning from each other! Nice to meet you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. visiting you from the girl behind the blog! i love that you state you are welcoming to anything that changes you or helps you grow. i totally agree. i always want to better myself as a person! loved your accent =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Writing doesn't come naturally to me either, but it's something I am trying to develop through blogging. Great job girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl, I just found your blog through the Girl Behind the Blog Linkup :) First off - your accent is amazing! I agree - blogging does help sharper our writing skills, and yes - I think it does transfer into life!

    Now following you via GFC :)
    Excited to read more!!

    XO
    Erin

    sweetnessitself.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete