Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Liebster Blog Award

I was nominated for the Liebster Blog Award by the lovely Samara from The Secret Life of Samara. The award is given by bloggers for their up and coming blogs. Thanks so much, Samara!

Here are the rules:
  • Tell 11 random facts about yourself
  • Answer the 11 questions that the blogger who nominated you gave you to answer
  • Choose up to 11 other awesome blogs to nominate for the award
  • Come up with a list of 11 questions for your nominees to answer
********************************************************************************************
11 random facts about me:
1. I have 5 brothers, no sisters.
2. Steve is my first love.
3. I am really uncoordinated. I trip over my own (huge) feet.
4. I bought myself a brand new car when I was 18. It was a Holden Barina and I named her Delilah. 
5. I make excuses to get out of exercising. I actually really love to exercise though.. 
6. I have cold hands 95% of the time.
7. I'm studying a degree in Economics.
8. I am excited to become a Mother when the time comes.
9. I volunteer for Down Syndrome NSW, it is a lot of fun!
10. I got my first nickname after I finished High School.
11. I would LOVE to live in the US. There is a possibility of this happening through Steve's job. If we move there, I hope to do further study over there.

11 Questions:

1. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging because I was reading a lot of blogs and wanted to share a little of my life.

2. What did you write about in your first blog post?

I think I just introduced myself - nothing exciting

3. What has been your favourite post to write so far?

Hmm, probably any of the vlog posts I've done.

4. If you could be better at anything, what would it be?

Learning! I'm not a great student, but I try hard.

5. If you had a weekend free from responsibilities. how would you spend it?

Relaxing, sewing, going out for coffee (and cake!) and napping. A good weekend is one that involves a nap!

6. What is your pet peeve?

Inconsiderate people. This includes inconsiderate drivers, people who smoke in bus stop areas.. and a lot more!

7. Describe your best, most favourite day to date.

Tough one! I'm not engaged, married and don't have kids. 

8. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?

A nurse. I changed my mind after I got my first full time job. I don't want to do shift work or work on weekends. I might re-visit this career choice later in life, but for now - I'm happy.

9. Who would you like to meet and why?

Audrey Hepburn. I could use a few tips on how to be a sophisticated woman.

10. What is your favourite holiday memory?

Being in Japan with Steve and navigating our way through a country where English isn't the first predominant language. Daunting and exciting.

11. What is the number one thing on your bucket list?

Finish Uni!! I can't wait to be done. Then, I can start achieving the rest of my bucket list.

I'm not going to tag, partly because I am lazy, but mostly because the blogs I read all have more followers than me and I don't know if I can tag them. Anyways, if you feel you would like to be tagged, let me know and I'll 'tag' you!

1 comment :

  1. #11 totally reflects my feelings. just that i'm eager to finish with high school. hah!

    Natasha
    ps. by the way, check out my {$50 paypal deposite giveaway } if you are interested.

    ReplyDelete