Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Luna Park, Sydney.

Luna Park – Just for fun.

This certainly rings true for me. I went to Luna Park this past weekend with my family and my Brother, Jayden’s girlfriend, Renee and her family (still with me?).
I woke up bright and early and was dropped off at the train station by Steve to meet my family and catch the train to the city who were really excited. Turns out catching a train is the second best thing to Christmas.

Not much had changed from the last time I went to Luna Park, 4 years ago. Except for the fact that I am now 4 years older and I can’t do rides like I used to!
The first ride of the day was the Wild Mouse roller coaster. Whilst lining up, my 16 (almost 17) year old brother Jye insisted we should go in the same carriage. I told him we probably wouldn’t fit, but he insisted so I obliged. It didn’t take long to figure out why. ‘Oh my god, it’s too high’, ‘Argh, it’s going down’, ‘Too fast, I’m going to fall out’. Poor boy, he was scared of the little roller coaster.

Haha, look at his face
It got better though, the rest of the day everyone laughed at Jye and his screams. I would have paid to go to Luna Park just to see his face and hear him scream like a little sissy. To his credit, he did man up and go on his last ride of the day by himself. Of course, it was accompanied by the screams we had heard all day, but at least he tried.
Lunch consisted of the usual funpark type food of chips, burgers etc. The prices weren’t as bad as I was expecting, which is a plus. $9.50 for a ‘Lunabox’ which consisted of chips, 4 nuggets and a fruit popper is not too steep at all.

Luna Park is no Disneyland but it still provides plenty of entertainment.

Have you been before?
What did you think?

1 comment :

  1. I loved Luna Park! We went at nighttime when everything was lit up and had a blast! The entrance was extra creepy though!

    ReplyDelete