Friday, December 7, 2012

Christmas in the City

Christmas is not huge in Japan and since that is where S and I will be for Christmas, we are getting our dose now.

The past few days, we have taken to walking around the city on lunch breaks seeking Christmas and taking in the lights, decorations and joy that has been filled in to the city. The big Christmas Tree in the QVB has me in awe every year. I mean, a tree that spans three whole levels....how could you not be in awe?
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

All throughout the city, the decorations adorn the insides of buildings. There is a common theme of happiness, no matter who you are. We don't all celebrate Christmas the same way or for the same reasons, but in the end; isn't it about being with loved ones? I know it is for me.

No comments :

Post a Comment