Friday, March 22, 2013

Currently...


Reading – The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern. I heard about this book from a twitter rec and have only just gotten it on my kindle. So far I am really enjoying it, though not too much of the storyline has unravelled yet.

Listening to – Flight Facilities – Amazing! 
I am trying to find some good jazz music to listen to as well, so if you have any recommendations please let me know.

Watching – Homeland! I had heard so much about Homeland but thought it was probably like NCIS or something. It is so different and we are hooked!

Thinking about – Life, how to organise my days better, finishing uni, moving overseas (I’d love to live in the US at some stage of my life).

Loving – The crisp mornings that have been around of late. I love Winter and these crisp mornings are a nice reminder that Winter is just around the corner. Teddy and S!

 
His beard is red because he eats fresh mince for dinner

Working on – Finishing my degree, hopefully this year. Creating a garden. Not much sewing :-(

Looking forward to – A relaxing weekend, followed by a busy weekend for Easter.

Do you have any good book recommendations?
Or perhaps some Jazz music recommendations?



2 comments :

  1. I was really hesitant to watch Homeland, but once I did, I was instantly addicted!!!

    Some Snapshots Blog
    Jess

    ReplyDelete