Saturday, March 2, 2013

With these hands - Garden project

You may remember that week two's theme for 'With these Hands' was Garden. Since I had a Uni exam last week, study was consuming my time so I only just had time this weekend to go out and buy some stuff and create my little project.

I've wanted a little herb garden for awhile and so I bought some supplies and got to it.

I bought: 

  •  Paper pots - $2
  • Potting mix - $5
  • 5 different types of seeds - $1.50 each
  • 2 planter boxes - $3 each
I just used an old milk bottle cut up to write my herb names as I wanted something that wouldn't fall apart when it got water on it.

I have only planted the seeds in the paper pots for now so when they grow a bit more I can plant them in our garden bed in the backyard. Perfect for now and it only took me about half an hour to make the whole little herb garden.






No comments :

Post a Comment