Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Weekend wrapup

Soaking up the last of the beautiful weather was what the past weekend was all about. On Saturday K, T and I headed to Paddington markets for a browse and were pleasantly surprised with the spread of goods available. Whilst none of us bought anything, I have a few things in mind that I'd like to go back for. I also noticed an abundance of kiddy clothing and made a mental note of where to buy goods when the time comes that I am popping out little ones. As you can see, there are no photos of the markets because silly me forgot I had the camera until lunch time.
Pulled Pork, mojo, picon, tortillas $16
That's right, I remembered the camera was sitting in my handbag as soon as my food was brought out. After I told the girls not to eat until I'd taken photos, the camera was put back in to the bag and the food was eaten. Paddington Inn has a great menu and the food is very reasonably priced. I chose the pulled pork share plate and ate it all myself. In hindsight, I would agree with Paddington Inn; it is indeed a share plate. Whilst it was not a huge meal, it was a heavy one and if I had shared it I would not have felt as heavy as I did after I finished it. Oh well, lesson learnt. No lunch is a good one without some sangria and Paddington Inn did not disappoint. White wine sangria for $15 a jug? Yes please!

The rest of the weekend was somewhat uneventful. I gardened (in the process re-injuring a muscle that I hurt 2 years!!!! ago) and did some uni work. Fun, I know.

A blog post is not a blog post without a picture or three of Teddy.

How was your weekend? 
Was the weather nice, wherever you are?

4 comments :

  1. Melbournes weekend weather was wet and dreary! Cute photos x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The nice weather didn't last long here, it's been raining the past few days.

      Thanks :-)

      Delete
  2. That pulled pork looks delish! Our weather has been so up and down (in Ottawa Canada) - we had a SNOW STORM on Friday, but this Friday is it supposed to be up to 21 Celsius!

    Some Snapshots Blog
    Jess

    ReplyDelete