Tuesday, October 22, 2013

What did Rhi do on the weekend # 2

Friday night I got a text on my way home from S. He was telling me he had to stay back at work late (busy period)… naturally, I wondered what I was going to do (because I can’t entertain myself), until I saw D standing in the street on the phone. She was on the phone to her boyfriend who was cancelling plans for the night and so we decided ‘stuff the boys’ and went to Newtown for some drinks. If there is one thing about us and drinking, it’s that we never go easy. On the way up I said ‘we’ll just have a couple’. HA! We started with a bottle of wine and a cheese platter at Black Sheep. One bottle of wine became two and then we decided to head to Social Club for one drink then to Argie Bargee. Neither of the last two were that good to be honest. Quiet and no atmosphere.
Saturday I lazed about the house thinking of all the Uni work I could have been doing and watching Breaking Bad with S. We’re up to Season 4 now and I am glad that they don’t kill Walt yet as I quite like him.
Sunday I was meant to get up early and go and visit my parents, but I slept through my alarm. After a lazy coffee with S, I got my stuff together and headed out to woop-woop where we promptly decided the warm weather warranted a trip to the beach. Just like everyone else without air conditioning! Anyway, we decided the water was too cold after all and went to get fish and chips then for a stroll on the beach…..and to take photos jumping and posing and all those cliché beach shots because that’s what makes my Mum happy.
After all that, I got no Uni work done at all. Helloooo busy week ahead!
How was your weekend?
Don’t forget about my giveaway that ends on Friday!!!

1 comment :

  1. Yes...yes that's what makes mummy happy.
    Great photos too I might add.
    P.S Hello...I know you...you're name is I....LOL ;P

    ReplyDelete